Sunday, July 13, 2008

What is T. Boone Pickens Up To?

Watching the Sunday shows today [Flashpoint, Meet The Press and This Week] I saw, for the first time, Boone Pickens commercial about his "PickensPlan". Very interesting presentation and driving people to this website.

I've read through the site, and I'm still making my way through the news articles about it, but I'm at a bit of a loss. In full disclosure, I've never been a big fan of Pickens. His hard-right politics has always turned my stomach a bit, but he seems to be going through a renaissance. His charitable work, especially at OSU, is a big change from where he once was.

So what is this new thing about? I'm not sure myself, the jury is still out. If you have any ideas or thoughts, comment here or email me at chebon.marshall@gmail.com

No comments: